Our one-sentence mission statement reads like this: "Provide specialized help with object-oriented development of software systems, mainly in IBM environments". So, what does that mean?
- By "software systems", we mean the complex, integrated, heterogeneous applications that are needed to fulfill today's business requirements.
- The "specialized help" can mean many things: project leadership, mentoring, training, or simply manpower.
- By "IBM environments" we mean IBM products like the VisualAge family, DB2, MQSeries and several others, but also the platforms they run on, like AS/400, OS/2 and (yes) Windows.
To accomplish this mission, we can draw on several assets:
- Although the company is young (1995), it is founded on a solid twenty years of experience in the industry
- It can also draw on a vast amount of knowledge in several distinct areas, and our long list of industry certificates proves that this is not just marketing talk.
- Because that knowledge covers many disparate areas, we can help you bridge the gaps between technologies.
If you want to know how we could help you, have a look at our "scenarios" page.